UKTVNow (Media Broadcasting company) has come up with an app called UKTVNow Apk that lets you watch live Tv channels for free. Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, we thought the same when we first heard about UKTVNow Apk for Android.
So, we’ve decided to give it a try, guess what? it actually works and does its job in the best possible way. The app lets you watch live Tv Channels from various countries, Movies and Tv shows for free of cost.
It feels like a dream come true for those who would like to carry their entertainment hub with them all the time and of course, for free. As of today, there are tons of streaming services like Netflix, Hotstar, Hulu etc that lets you watch Movies and Shows. Recent observations have shown that most of the audiences prefer streaming the content rather than watching on TV.
That’s probably the main reason behind the exploded popularity of streaming apps or services. However, most streaming service providers charge a premium price monthly for letting users watch their favorite movies, Tv shows or Channels etc.
Of course, they’re worth the premium, but there are a lot of people out there who do not wish to pay or cannot afford the price of these services. UKTVNow App is the best choice for such people who wish to watch the stuff for free; so give it a try.
Download UKTVNow Apk Latest Version [Free]
After going through the introduction, pretty sure you’d want to get your hands on this extremely useful app by downloading it. But, the thing is that you cannot just directly download and install the app straight from your Google Play Store or any other app store.
It’s because of the certain restrictions applied by the Google that doesn’t let UKTVNow App to be listed officially in the Play Store. The nature of the app itself is beyond Google’s policies and control, which lead to the removal of UKTVNow from Google Play Store.
As of now, the app isn’t available in the official Play Store for users to download. So, there’s no way you can install the app with one tap. You will have to follow Apk installation method which you might not be familiar with.
But, that shouldn’t stop you from getting UKTVNow for Android. We’ve added direct download links and a step by step guide to easily install the app on any Android device without any hassle.
UKTVNow Apk Latest Version Details
|App Name||UKTVNow App|
|Category||TV & Video Streaming|
|Requirements||Android 4.2 or Up|
|Features||Live TV, Movies, Special Shows, Serials|
|App Size||28 MB|
|Last Updated||June, 30, 2018|
Minimum Requirements for UKTVNow Apk Official
The developers of the UKTVNow app have put a lot of efforts in the process of bringing the app to as many devices as possible. However, the app requires certain requirements to be able to function properly on your device. There are some system requirements that your device should have in order to get the app installed and working.
- Firstly, an Active Internet Connection is required to download the app and stream the content. It’s recommended to connect your device to a Wifi Network or 4G connection in order to experience seamless streaming. The app will not be of any use if you don’t have an active internet connection.
- Your Android device should be running on Android Version KitKat 4.4 or Higher for the app to function. The latest version of UKTVNow App no longer supports devices running below the KitKat Android version.
- Lastly, your device should have at least 100 MB of free storage space for the installation of the app. Although, the app size is somewhere around 25 MB, but it may expand when you install and use the app on your device.
How to Install UKTVNow Apk on Android
Before downloading the Apk file, you must enable the “Installations From Unknown Sources” on your device. By default, it will be turned off and as a result, you won’t able to install apps or games from any third party stores. So, in order to make the setting, Open up your Settings app -> Developer Options -> Installations From Third Party or Unknown Sources” -> Turn it ON by tapping on it!
Once you enable the above-mentioned setting, you will be able to install any Apk file on your Android device without any issues. Now let’s dive into the installation part of UKTVNow Apk Latest Version.
- First of all, you will have to download the Apk file format of UKTVNow App on your Android device using the direct download links.
- The downloading may take a couple of minutes to complete depending on the speed of your internet connectivity, so just wait.
- Once the downloading is over, the Apk will be saved in your “Downloads” folder of your internal storage.
- Open up the “Downloads” folder and Tap on the Apk file to begin the installation process of the app.
- During installation, the app may ask for certain permissions and access which needs to be granted. Otherwise, the app wouldn’t install.
- Now just wait for a few seconds for the installation to finish, once it’s done, launch the app and start watching your favorite movies and Tv channels.
Features of UKTVNow App Official
I can’t deny the fact that there are tons of similar streaming applications available for Android devices. Also, there’s a good chance that you might already be having an app that does the similar job. We’re in no way saying that your preferred streaming apps are bad, but UKTVNow App isn’t just an ordinary streaming app. It’s much more than a streaming application.
- Easy To Use: The developers of UKTVNow Apk got the interface all right for their app. They have managed to integrate such a heavy streaming app with a smooth and easy to use interface. The options in the app are placed neatly and are well-organised which will help you in discovering new movies or Tv shows of your desired genre.
- Diverse Categories: It doesn’t matter what you preferences are, UKTVNow app has got it all covered. Be it a Romance, Crime, Horror, Thriller or friction, UKTVNow has it all. There are thousands of Movies and Clips to stream in every category you go through.
- In-depth Settings: UKTVNow App puts you in full control of the app, you can change your interests/preferences anytime, delete your history logs, change the resolution of the display anytime during the stream, switch between multiple media players at your convenience and much more. There’s nothing that stops you from enjoying your favourite movies or Tv shows.
- UKTVNow App has hundreds of live Tv channels from various countries such as India, United States, France, Canada, Pakistan, etc. The live TV option has been placed in a separate section for quick access. Just tap on the “Television” icon to start watching your desired Tv channels live.
- Another good thing is that the app provides multiple streaming connections of every channel in order to avoid traffic congestion. As a result, the user doesn’t have to wait for the stream to load or get in the queue.
- You can also schedule the movies or Tv shows to watch later at any time without having to go through the buffering process. Just pick up your desired Episode or Movie, and Tap on “Schedule”, select your preferred Time and Date That’s it. You can start watching the chosen content at a scheduled time without buffering.
- An another highlight that we like the most is that there’s no registration or credit card information required to avail the service of UKTVNow. There are absolutely no charges for using the app or its service, the process is pretty much straightforward. You just need to install the app and start watching your desired content for free.
How to Watch Your Stuff [Movies/Videos/Series] on UKTVNow Apk
Some of you might not be familiar with the streaming applications and thus end up figuring out juggling in the app. It would be a bit difficult for everyone when it’s their first time, but over time, you’ll get used to the options and familiar with it. But for now, we’ve attached a quick guide that will teach you how to watch any movie Or Tv channel or Show for free using the UKTVNow App.
As mentioned before, you will need an active internet connection in order to stream the movies or shows. So, first, connect your Android device to a Wifi network or Mobile data. In order to do that, open up your Settings -> Select -> Wifi Network -> Turn it On and click on your wifi network and connect to it by entering the password. Or you can just turn on your Mobile Data if you’ve internet packs active.
Once the internet connection is established, open up UKTVNow App on your Android device. At first, the app will prompt you a couple of instructions and features of the latest version. Just click on “Dismiss” to get past of it, now the app may throw an advertisement which you might have to watch for a couple of seconds before skipping.
Yes, there are advertisements in the app that would pop up every time you stream a movie or Tv show. There’s no way you can remove the adverts as of now, but the option may come in future updates. But for now, you will have to cope up with the adverts as there’s no choice to remove them. Now decide what you want to watch i.e Movies, Tv shows Or Live Tv.
Mega Menu and Sub Menus [Discussed]
There will be three different sections separate for Movies and Tv channels, just tap on “Menu” and select what you want to watch i.e Movies or Shows. Upon selecting your desired option, the app will start showing you the available content which you can start watching by clicking on it.
There’s also a separate section where you will get recommendations based on your watching behaviour and new releases. You can also search for your favourite movies using the “Search Bar” which is placed on the top corner of your screen.
The app will ask you to select your preferred “Resolution” before starting the streaming. The options will contain 360p (Standard Quality), 720p (High Quality), 1080p (Ultra High Quality). Select whichever option you want, but do note that your internet connection must be good enough in order to avoid frequent buffering.
It’s wise to select the lowest resolution if you have a slow internet connectivity. There’s no point of waiting for the stream to buffer for every couple of seconds.
Once the resolution is selected, the app will stream your chosen content and you can start watching it without any hassles or issues. Just make sure your internet connection is stable or Turned ON.
Frequently Asked Questions
UKTVNow app is still in development mode, so you might face a couple of bugs here and there while using the app. You can report the bugs or issues of the app using the “Support” option whenever you encounter any issue. Now before going off, we’ve got a couple of questions that have been asked by a lot of our readers frequently.
1. Are there any hidden charges or Subscriptions for downloading or using the App?
A: No, there are absolutely no charges either for downloading or using the app. Everything you find in the app can be streamed for free of cost. You don’t even have to provide your credit card information as there’s no subscription or charge system in the app.
2. The app crashes every time I start watching the Live TV Channel, What’s the Solution?
A: First of, the Live Tv Channel feature is still in beta, so expect it to be a little buggy. In case, if it crashes frequently, then there are a couple of things that you should look after.
(1) Ensure that you’re using the latest version of the UKTVNow app.
(2) Download the application only using the link provided in the article. Downloads from unknown sources might contain bugs or trojans.
3. Will the app come on Google Play Store?
A: No, we don’t think the app would ever show up on Google Play Store. But, it all depends on the developers. We’ll sure intimidate our readers when it is listed in the Play Store officially.
4. UKTVNow Apk Available for iOS?
A: No, as of now, the app is available only for Android platform. But the developers seem to be interested in launching the app for iOS as well.